- Industry Solutions
- Retail & Services
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Infrastructure Services
- Manufacturing & High Tech
- Public Sector
- Solutions by Data Source
- Contact Us
|The QlikView Business Discovery Solution for Banking |
Manage Risks, Reduce Costs, Strengthen Customer Relationships
- Brochure: Business Discovery for the Financial Services Sector
- Brochure: Financial Services - Maintaining Stability: Cost Reduction and Expense Management for the Financial Services Sector
- Brochure: Financial Services - Customer Intelligence: Fueling Growth in the Financial Services Sector
- Brochure: Financial Services - Maintaining Stability: Risk Management for the Financial Services Sector
- Brochure: Top 10 Solutions for Financial Services
- White Paper: QlikView in Banking & Finance
Find new ways to gain competitive advantageThe uncertainty in financial markets means banks must closely manage costs while still managing risk and meeting regulatory compliance. Increased revenue can be achieved through stronger customer relationships. This means both attracting new business and driving profitable operations. Now more than ever, banks must leverage Business Intelligence (BI) in new ways to gain competitive advantage.
Using QlikView, leading banks worldwide can:
- Enhance customer intelligence for sales and marketing through targeting, segmentation, cross-sell/up-sell and profitability analysis
- Improve visibility into transactions, payments, assets, and branch activity
- Better analyze credit quality, counterparty risk, operational risk, and exposures in loan portfolios
- Facilitate faster regulatory compliance fraud investigation
- Optimize operations, improve service levels, and streamline IT
- Discover and capitalize on new business opportunities
The QlikView Customer ExperienceOver 2,500 financial services institutions rely on the QlikView platform, including all of the top 15 banks based in North America and Europe* , because it empowers business users and decision-makers, providing access to on demand analysis, insights and business discovery.
* 2011 "Forbes 2000" list
Compliment your existing BI investment with QlikView
Every bank has one or more traditional BI products in place. However, banks typically leverage those products for just managed reporting, since banking business users require a more agile, easy-to-use BI solution that enables to them with self service discovery capabilities. Learn why such a large number of banks are adopting QlikView.
Need More Information?Contact us today if you have questions about QlikView and our services. A representative from Adaequare Inc. will respond as soon as possible with answers to your questions.