- Industry Solutions
- Retail & Services
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Infrastructure Services
- Manufacturing & High Tech
- Public Sector
- Solutions by Data Source
- Contact Us
|The QlikView Business Discovery Solution for Securities and Investments |
Reduce Costs, Manage Risks, Strengthen Customer Relationships
- Brochure: Business Discovery for the Financial Services Sector
- Brochure: Financial Services - Maintaining Stability: Cost Reduction and Expense Management for the Financial Services Sector
- Brochure: Financial Services - Maintaining Stability: Risk Management for the Financial Services Sector
- Brochure: Top 10 Solutions for Financial Services
- White Paper: QlikView in Banking & Finance
Be more agile during turbulent timesUnprecedented market turmoil requires securities and investments firms to constantly adapt to an ever changing regulatory and competitive landscape. Wasteful costs must be eliminated while risk exposures are managed and client relationships are strengthened. Firms who can quickly analyze and adapt to market fluctuations and macroeconomic conditions are most likely to succeed.
Using QlikView, leading securities and investments firms worldwide can:
- Improve understanding of market risk, credit risk and intra-day liquidity
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and manage expenses
- Maximize effectiveness and profitability of trading
- Analyze portfolio and multi asset class investment performance
- Provide external clients with powerful self service analytics
- Optimize trade-life-cycles and streamline operations
The QlikView Customer ExperienceOver 2,500 financial services institutions rely on the QlikView platform, including all of the top 5 securities and investments firms based in North America and Europe*, because it empowers business users and decision-makers, providing access to on demand analysis, insights and business discovery.
* 2011 "Forbes 2000" list
Compliment your existing BI investment with QlikView
Every securities and investments firm has one or more traditional BI products in place. However, firms typically leverage those products for just managed reporting, since business users require a more agile, easy-to-use BI solution that provides true self-service Business Discovery capabilities. Learn why such a large number of securities and investments firms are adopting QlikView.
Need More Information?Contact us today if you have questions about QlikView and our services. A representative from Adaequare Inc. will respond as soon as possible with answers to your questions.