One Master Data
Master data strategy
Creating a single source of truth which is 100% available, accurate & accessible
Gain Operational Efficiency
Optimized processing power & lower architectural bloat through eliminated redundancies
Better control & governance through harmonized data structures across departments/sources
Single data source improves reliability & supports all transactional analytics/reporting.
Adaequare offers comprehensive Master Data Management
Solutions leveraging its technology apps like OneMasterData & other 3rd party tools
OneMasterData is a homegrown MDM application built on top of a powerful data engine Taxilla that helps standardize master data across systems.
Master Data Governance
Our Data experts can help you implement a MDM strategy through services such as Designing, Defining, Implementing & managing data governance policies and procedures
- Proposing and testing a data governance model, leading to a decision on which MDM platform is right for you.
- Designing and implementing a master data model and infrastructure.
- Cleaning, transforming, and merging all the source data by leveraging ETL best practices and a variety of toolsets best suited to the needs of your organization.
- Performing ongoing maintenance to maintain quality data that is reliable and consistent.
MDM Tools Implementation
Implementation of a modern, innovative, effective and scalable EDM – OneMasterData powered by Taxilla platform or any other standard EDM software solution
- Pre-study, Plan & design the new solution
- Develop , Integrate & deploy data management solution from various solution providers / customize the onemasterdata app available on Taxilla
- Implementing the new solution following a test driven implementation model or agile PM approach
- Roll-out of the solution, including data migration, cut-over preparation, change management, and training
Master data quality services
Data quality is the basis for taking good business decisions. We offer continuous data quality monitoring & data improvement services
- Assess data quality using best practice analysis processes and tools
- Improve data quality facilitating data cleansing initiatives, accompanied with continuous data quality assessment and monitoring
- Sustain data quality implementing a data quality process to ensure sustainably reliable data throughout the entire data lifecycle
synchronization support with multiple source systems
Poweful ETL operations to work on multiple raw data formats
Unification of MDM processes through clearly defined rules
Easier integration in a multi-ERP environment
Data Qualification Interface
Visual interface for delta data capture & data qualification
Easy data search
Efficient & easy data search through data indexing
Better business decisions
More consistent adherence to compliance standards
Achieving high data quality
Faster project deployment
Always up to date data
Decrease of data costs